Tuesday, May 22, 2007

For my LOVE

Dearest Daniel

I had a fantastic trip in Goa and I owe it all to you

The visit to INOX, Panjim (the movie treat), the day spent at Benaulim beach, the trip to Colva, romantic dinner at Pepper and the various lunch and booze sessions. I had a fabulous time, even though Margao was closed for the 5 days that we were there.

BUT STILL

Time moved so fast. Before I realised, it was time for another hug and a tearful bye.

I know we had a huge round of discussions on which direction our relationship should move. The decision, though painful, was eventually taken. However, in that moment of pain, I forgot to tell you this.

"I would love nothing more than to rush home each day from work and prepare a different kind of meal just for you. I would love to spend time with you each evening and sometimes late at night, just to chat with you and talk about how good / bad our day turned out. I would love to sleep in your arms and awaken each morning only to find you still by my side snoring to glory."

In case, I do not get a chance to tell you this, because of family pressures, I am sure you will read and understand.

Love always

No comments: