Wednesday, September 05, 2007

To Ankita (Ooph... Ankie Baby)

To
ANKITA
--- The True Rock Star


Could someone let me know what's going on? The day the Indian Idol nominee performs his / her best, the next day is voted out.
Someone from media informed me that the voting is considered for the next week's episode (not for the same week). Hence the person gets eliminated.

Ankie baby, I have not watched Indian Idol Season 1 or 2. This is the 1st time, I have watched almost all episodes and I believe you are a super star.
The effort put in by you, into each and every performance (not forgetting the props), speaks a lot about your hard work and dedication. None of the participants have taken time out to do so. I agree with Javed Akthar that you are a true performer, not so much of a singer. The Monica song with the cage as prop, was breath taking. You were very very sexy. You outdid even the great Helen.

Ankita, you have a long way to go and trust me, with your kind of confidence, you will definitely reach for the stars very very soon.

Indian Idol was just part of the stepping stone for you. I know one thing for sure, the other girls be it Charu, Pooja, Dipali, None of them rocked the stage as you did (none of the boys can do so either - not even Amit Paul)

So here's wishing you all the very best in all that you do.

No comments: